- Home /
- Bed Lift - Side Load
The hospital bed storage system is designed to vertically stack and store hospital beds off the floor. By increasing the hospitals capacity, organization, and downtime, hospitals will meet the JCAHO standards for bed storage while also increasing the number of beds available at any time.
- Capacity for up to 5 hospital beds per bed lift
- Reduces hallways ‘clutter’ to address NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code.
- Saves up to 70% of floor space per unit
- Beds are easily accessible, reducing required time to retrieve hospital beds.
- Provides a safe and dedicated storage location for beds
- Easy to use semi-automatic system lowers and raises beds at the push of a button.
The first bed is positioned onto the lift and raised, opening up space underneath the bed for the next unit. The entire operation can easily be accomplished by pushing a button.
- Controls: Forward/Reverse push buttons
- Capacity: 600 lbs | 272 kg capacity per position. Designed for hospital beds with a vertical pitch of 27”
- Lifting Speed: Max. 11.7 seconds per position
- Motors: 1 x 1 - 1/2 HP
- Weight: 1,743 lbs
- Loading Position: Designed to load using the width of the bed which requires less floor space for loading. This is for spaces with a unique profile and space constraints.
- CE & cCSAus Mark
- OSHPD (Seismic) available upon request
- 220V, 1PH, 15 Amp
- Bed lifts come with all necessary hardware to plug directly into dedicated outlet upon install, per electrical specifications
- Electrician can decide on-site whether or not to hardwire
- Loading Ramps: A single unit receives a single set of loading ramps. Multiple unit orders receive two sets of loading ramps. Extra ramps are available upon request for an additional fee.
- Platform Inserts: Fills platform profile for stretchers and other narrow base applications
- Vertical Security Gate: Roll down security gate to prohibit non-authorized access
- Anti-Microbial Paint: Increased protection against 99.9% of all common pathogens as well as additional properties that are resistant to mold, mildew, and fungus.
bed_lift-ssg-side_loadManufacturers Product CodeSTFamily Types3 Position, 4 PositionMaterialSteelFinishStandard Paint, Anti-Microbial PaintRevit CategoryGeneric ModelsDepth Range105"Height Range96" - 124"Weight Range600Width Range55"
video titlevideo content