- Home /
- Deck Mounted Lab Faucet - Chrome Plated
- Various Sink types
- Various Faucet types
- Different Depths
In addition, each model comes with a high level of information built in. Each model has a worst case budget price which updates as you manipulate the model. Thus allowing the designer and client to quickly understand where all the money is being spent. Also, within each model type, there are links to more detailed information should you need it. Having this level of flexibility combined with a high level of information is truly what BIM was meant to be.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards, including Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association standard SEFA 7-2007 “Recommended Practice for Fixtures.”
- Vacuum breaker seals under even the lowest flow, preventing spillovers under low flow conditions.
- Goosenecks are fabricated of 3/8"IPS size heavy wall brass tubing for maximum strength and durability.
- Goosenecks are available in 4, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 12 inch spreads as standard.
- Coupling has 3/8" IPS thread for attachment of outlet fittings.
- Seven serration hose end reduces spraying and splashing while accommodating a wide range of tubing sizes with maximum gripping ability
faucet-lab-ssg-deck_mounted-chrome_platedManufacturers Product CodeL2222Family Types1 Piece Mixing Faucet, 3 Piece Mixing FaucetMaterialPolished Chrome Plated BrassFinishPolished Chrome Plated BrassRevit CategoryPlumbing Fixtures