- Home /
- Safety Station - Shower and Eyewash
- Various Sink types
- Various Faucet types
- Different Depths
In addition, each model comes with a high level of information built in. Each model has a worst case budget price which updates as you manipulate the model. Thus allowing the designer and client to quickly understand where all the money is being spent. Also, within each model type, there are links to more detailed information should you need it. Having this level of flexibility combined with a high level of information is truly what BIM was meant to be.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards, including Scientific Equipment and Furniture Association standard SEFA 7-2007 “Recommended Practice for Fixtures.”
- Shower Head: 10" (254mm) diameter safety orange ABS plastic.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 47-1/2" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/2" (292mm) diameter stainless steel.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
safety-station-ssg-shower-eyewashManufacturers Product CodeSS909MaterialABS Plastic, Polished Chrome Plated Brass, Galvanized SteelFinishABS Plastic, Polished Chrome Plated Brass, Galvanized SteelRevit CategoryPlumbing Fixtures