- Home /
- Shelf - Sliding Track
DesignTechnical DataAdditional Information© 2017 Southwest Solutions Group. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy
- Designed for easy installation and storage expansion, the slider system easily converts stationary shelving to an efficient sliding shelving solution. Optional Bi, Tri, and Quad designs save additional space by nesting more carriages together.
- Heavy duty, one piece welded steel carriages feature adjustable shelves to provide maximum versatility.
- Each carriage features rubber stops, ball bearings and four durable wheels to ensure smooth-rolling movement and quiet operation.
- Cold Rolled Steel – contains an average minimum of 60% recycled content
- Cardboard – contains 43% post consumer recycled content
- Particle Board – no new trees are harvested for production of the particle board used in Datum products; pre-consumer waste wood from other operations such as saw mills and planning mills supply the raw material plus approximately 5% is from secondary sources such as construction sites and demolition.
- Engineered with specially designed rubber end-stops and smooth rolling wheels for quiet and easy access to materials.
- Modular track allows for easy expansion of stationary shelving.
- Anti-Tip safety feature.
- One piece heave duty steel carriage with high density wheels.
- Reinforced steel track equipped with leveling guides every 12 inches on center creates a solid foundation.
shelving-sliding-ssg-tracksManufacturers Product CodeSliding Shelves SystemFamily Types2 Rows Deep, 3 Rows Deep, 4 Rows Deep. All Bin Extra Deep, Bin, Box, Legal, LetterMaterialSteelFinishPainted SteelRevit CategoryGeneric Models