- Home /
- Sink - Drop in - Epoxy Resin
- Various Sink types
- Various Faucet types
- Different Depths
In addition, each model comes with a high level of information built in. Each model has a worst case budget price which updates as you manipulate the model. Thus allowing the designer and client to quickly understand where all the money is being spent. Also, within each model type, there are links to more detailed information should you need it. Having this level of flexibility combined with a high level of information is truly what BIM was meant to be.
- Epoxy surfaces and sinks are eligible for several LEED credits including: Point of Manufacture 5.1 & 5.2, Point of Extraction 5.1 & 5.2, Recycled Content MR 4.1, VOC Content EQ 4.1, Certified Wood.
- Several different edge styles and sizes.
- Drop-in sinks or undermount sinks available.
- Feature excellent physical, chemical, stain, and heat resistance, and will not delaminate, swell, or spall. Work surfaces have a smooth, low-glare exterior with a standard drip groove, feature a standard beveled edge finish.
sink-drop_in-ssg-epoxy_resinManufacturers Product CodeAO5Family TypesADA, Center Drain, Corner DrainMaterialEpoxy ResinFinishEpoxy ResinRevit CategoryPlumbing Fixtures