- Home /
- 300 Unit - 32 Daily Packages - 40 Total Openings - Laminate Smart Lockers
Physically, the smart locker systems consist of a bank of modular lockers with one of the lockers dedicated to housing the system hardware and power supply. A typical bank of parcel lockers is comprised of columns, with each column consisting of either six small lockers per column, a mixture of five or six small and medium lockers per column or two large lockers per column. Each column features a proprietary locking raceway that incorporates the required number of smart locking devices for the number of lockers in each column. Electronic locker systems are available in a variety of finishes to complement or match the environments in which they are installed.
- Add end panels to each end of locker bank
- 1 Touch Screen is needed for every 120 Openings.
- A soffit above the lockers is Not Recommended for ease of access.
- Minimum of 2" of Clearance is needed between locker bank and wall
Power and Data Requirements
- (1) 110v within 10 ft. of proposed touchscreen. (Dedicated 110v 20 amp circuit preferred)
- (1) RJ-45 wall jack (network drop) for internet access on touchscreen. (Preferred over wireless)
- Static IP address for touchscreen PC if using Customers LAN for SMTP relays
- SMTP server will need to allow email delivery by allowing the IP addressed to the host pc to send via port 25.
- Wireless Access Points can be used but should be tested at the locker location prior to delivery, access point within 40ft. of the lockers touchscreen.
Package asset delivery systems feature the following electronic and computer hardware:
- Touch screen, which is installed at a slant to enhance ergonomics and at a height that accommodates people with disabilities
- Windows-based computer
- GMS modem and remote aerial
- Ethernet port
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
Smart locker system software runs on the Windows 7 operating system and complies with standard Windows principles and methods of operation and is designed to work with only a single bank lockers. The software is designed for three System users – administrators, end-users/recipients and mail or parcel service agents – and features a wide range of functions:
- Allows only designated people to place packages within the bank of lockers
- Manages the lockers
- Notifies intended recipients of package deliveries via SMS text message or email, and gives a them a unique access code for retrieving packages
- Allows the recipient to pick up the package in a secure manner through use of the access code
- Displays notifications for errant SMS messages and undeliverable e-mails
- Notifies the intended recipient on a regular, definable basis if packages are not picked up in a timely manner
- Sends the intended recipient a notification that the locker will be cleaned out after a predetermined amount of lapsed time
- Keeps an audit trail pertaining to the packages, lockers assessed, System overrides and general traffic through the System
- Systems software can be automatically updated via Internet download
SSG-TZ-300ADA CompliantYesMaterialLaminateWidth10' 4" (124")Depth2' 0" (24")Height6' 4" (76")Qty: Small Doors10Qty: Medium Doors10Qty: Large Doors2Qty: Touchscreens1
video titlevideo content